Grand Final: Beachettes 1 vs Kiama Downs 1, court 11, 3:15pm
UMPIRES Annette Dawson & Alexis Smith, Reserve Umpire Claire Beahan
Grand Final: Kiama Downs 3 vs Kiama Central 3, court 11, 1:45pm
UMPIRES Claire Beahan & Karon Dawson, Reserve Umpire Lisa Hoole
Grand Final: Gerringong 3 vs Beachettes 3, court 10, 1:45pm
UMPIRES Caitlyn Mitchell & Tracey Ross, Reserve Umpire Alexis Smith
Grand Final: Beachettes 5 vs Kiama Downs 5, court 4, 12:45pm
UMPIRES Lisa Hoole & Megan Hunt, Reserve Umpire Tracey Ross
Grand Final: Berry 2 vs Kiama Central 10, court 7, 12:45pm
UMPIRES Georgia Deen & Paris Abela, Reserve Umpire Amelia Beahan
Grand Final: Kiama Downs 8 vs Beachettes 8, court 7, 11:00am
UMPIRES Kirstyn Luke & Kiara Spence, Reserve Umpire Paris Abela
Grand Final: Beachettes 9 vs Kiama Central 12, court 4, 11:00am
UMPIRES Amelia Beahan & Ava Riddle, Reserve Umpire Megan Hunt
Grand Final: Berry 4 vs Kiama Central 13, court 7, 10:10am
UMPIRES Emma Speering & Alannah Blake, Reserve Umpire Kirstyn Luke
Umpires to wear white and be at the clubhouse 15 minutes prior to the commencement of their allocated duty.
All teams MUST HAVE a scorer and timekeeper at the club house 15 minutes prior to the game.
Indoor Courts – All spectators and children must be upstairs.
Summary of Bi-Laws for Semis, Finals and Grand Finals
8.c) No Senior or cadet team shall field players who as at 31st December in the year of play, will be under the age of 14 years.
8.d) No Intermediate team shall field players who as at 31st December in the year of play, will be under the age of 11.
16.g) Each team participating in a semi-final, final or grand final must supply a scorer and a timekeeper. Any team that does not supply either of the above shall forfeit the match to the opposing team.
- i) A registered team member in a team will be deemed to be a player that has played at least 3 competition games with that team.
- l) A borrowed player may only be used by a team provided that the team in which the player is registered has been eliminated prior to the day of the semi final, final or grand final.
16.m) A team must play all of its registered team members before a borrowed player can be fielded.
16.n) A borrowed player may only be fielded by a team if:
- i) In the event of a team being unable to field 7 of its registered players in a Final Series game a player/s may be borrowed, in accordance with the normal borrowing guidelines; from a lower age, grade or division, 5 original players must be on a court etc.
- ii) Before a borrowed player takes the court in the Final Series each Club’s Registrar or Secretary must provide a written letter stating the players name, age, grade and team number they are currently registered in and the grade and team number of the borrowing team for the Final Series, at least 2 hours prior to the scheduled play to the Kiama Netball Association Registrar or designated representative.
NOTE: Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The KNA Executive Committee will advise if approval is granted on the day.
Failure to comply with the above request will result in the team being considered playing an ineligible player and a penalty forfeit instigated.
iii) If 7 players of the playing team are available, a borrowed player may only play if a team member is injured or becomes ill. If an injured or sick player is able to resume playing then the borrowed player must leave the court.
- o) A team may borrow a maximum of 2 players, provided the above criteria is fulfilled.
- p) Only registered team member, as specified in 16 i) shall be eligible to receive an award mmm