Below is the link for Working with Children Check registration information please make sure that everyone who may be left in charge of players have been verified this should include but not be limited to coaches, managers, club committee members. If you have someone fill in or help out they must be supervised by someone who has been verified at all times.
Kiama is lucky that we have open areas around our courts however we still need to be mindful of a few things:
- Do not sending girls to the toilets by themselves (especially once it starts to get dark)
- Coaches/managers should never leave until the last girl has been picked up
- Parents should either stay at the courts for training or make sure that they are back in time to pick up their children
- Have a way for contacting coaches/managers/parents in the event that training is cancelled or finishes early
- Report any suspicious persons hanging around the courts or taking photos
For further child safe practices please check out the link below.